Randstad is partnering with this industry leader to help them find a Change Management Consultant for a position in the fast growing market of New Albany, OH!
The Change Manager plays a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption while minimizing resistance to the change and disruption to business operations.
location: New Albany, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 53 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Lead change management activities or change management work stream for change initiatives (may be one or multiple)
- Apply a structured change management process and tools to create change management strategy and plans
- Develop change management strategy and gain appropriate buy-in and sign-off
- Lead the design, development, delivery and management of stakeholder management plans, communication plans, resistance management plans, engagement plans
- Lead design, development, delivery and management of other change efforts as required based on project including job role mapping, change impacts, training strategy, and executive engagement
- Conduct change assessments as required to define and document change impacts
- Develop, analyze, and report on change readiness assessments
- Identify and document key stakeholders, conduct regular assessment, and report out of stakeholder status by stakeholder groups
- Provide input and support for the design and delivery of training programs
- Develop and manage risk mitigation tactics
- Consult and coach project teams
- Develop and manage activities to engage senior leaders
- Coach managers and supervisors
- Establish and coordinate change champion networks as required
- Coordinate efforts with other change management resources as required
- Partner with Corporate Communications, HR, Workforce Readiness, and other enterprise organizations as required
- Work with PMO to integrate change management activities into project plan as required
- Track and report change management issues and risks
- Define and measure project specific change management success metrics and monitor change progress
- Active participation in Client's Change Management Community of Practice
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, IT, Communications or related field.
- Associate's Degree and two years of change management experience.
- Advanced degree a plus
- Eight (8) or more years of change management experience; Experience as change manager on department or business unit level projects or leading change management workstream for change initiatives required.
- Change management certification or designation preferred, such as Prosci
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Jessica Beal Jessica.email@example.com
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.