Great opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, only looking for part time hours!
location: Burbank, California
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 19 per hour
work hours: 8 to noon
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
Some of the responsibilities:
- Scheduling interviews and travel as needed for candidates.
- Working with hiring managers and their interview teams to figure out calendars
- Posting requisitions
- Sending application link to candidates as needed
- Facilitating the completion of background checks for new hires
- Managing orientation enrollment and new hire logistics
- Microsoft Office
- Strong customer service skills
- enjoys working in a team environment
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.