job summary: FP&A Manager Hyper growth late stage pre-IPO technology company that is expanding rapidly both domestically and globally is looking for an FP&A Manager to help build out forecasting, budgeting process, support strategic finance projects and KPI/ bench marking. Great opportunity to get with a growing company and really make an impact. Looking for someone with strong FP&A Management experience and high growth technology background. For more information please apply to this posting.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
We are looking for an FP&A Manager to help navigate the company through rapid expansion. This position will support our data-driven executive team with financial modeling, segment analysis, budgeting and project management. This is a dynamic position with focus on analysis, decision making, and execution across all areas of the business. Responsibilities may include:
- Financial reporting and forecasting by product and sales segments
- Drive departmental budgeting
- Measure everything relevant: establish reporting tools, metrics and processes
- Identify growth or efficiency opportunities and implement operational changes
- Support product management and executives with expansion planning
- 5+ years of combined experience in 1) consulting and 2) finance in a successful technology company
- Degree in finance, economics, or engineering, and an MBA is preferred
- Strong understanding of GAAP financials and SAAS metrics
- Experience collaborating and delivering analysis to executives
- Driven operational projects
skills: Budgeting, Forecasting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.