job summary: Controller
Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance staffing.
We are looking for a Controller to join a company on the verge of an IPO. The Controller is responsible for all aspects of financial reporting and potential future Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) reporting.
This "hands on" position will oversee financial management systems, processes, policies and procedures, technical accounting research related to various accounting matters, and lead the development of internal controls and compliance efforts. Location: Scottsdale, AZ Salary: 110k - 140k
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Direct and lead all technical accounting functions
- Manage on-going general ledger structure maintenance.
- Prepare the monthly and quarterly financial results and create related financial statements and reports.
- Developing and managing the process for the Annual Operating Plan, Forecasting and Operational Reviews.
- Assist with the implementation of new software and tools to support business growth and expansion and the development and implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Provide guidance to the finance team regarding all technical accounting matters and changes to critical accounting policies and procedures.
- Coordinate, plan, and execute tax filings.
- Successful track record of providing financial leadership, managing workforce and strong interpersonal skills.
- Candidate should have minimum 10 years' experience.
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance
- Prefer an active CPA license.
- Minimum of 10 years of directly relevant experience
- Thorough knowledge of preparing and filing SEC disclosures including 10Q and 10K
- Knowledge US GAAP concepts with a strong consultative and results oriented approach.
- Experience in monitoring and strengthening internal controls processes
- Proficiency with Microsoft tools (Excel, Outlook, and Word) required.
Once we know you are interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and
contact you to better understand your skills for this position and tell you more about the opportunity.
We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent will interview with the employer
face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today For more information please contact Julie.Slade@Randstadusa.com 602-977-1114
skills: SEC Reporting, 10-K, 10-Q
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.