Multi-million dollar company is actively looking for solid full cycle accountant; most have experienced with general ledger accounting functions. The position will support various aspects of finance and accounting for the company, requiring strong analytical skills that include assisting with the preparation of audits and general accounting responsibilities.
location: West Palm Beach, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Perform monthly reconciliations
- Record daily cash activity
- Prepare, review and analyze monthly financial statements
- Assist in the month end, quarter-end and year-end closing processes
- Ensure transactions are in accordance with GAAP and internal policies and procedures are followed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business or Accounting
- 3 years of related experience minimum
- Microsoft Excel skills required (pivot Table, V-lookups, etc.)
- Ability to apply strong problem solving techniques Experienced and skilled in reconciliation
- Strong exposure to commonly use accounting software.
skills: CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.