Sr. Accounts Receivable Specialist
Want to work for a forward-thinking company? Are you a team player? Innovative? Do you thrive in an environment that is both fast paced and consistent? If so, this could be the team for you!
location: El Segundo, California
job type: Contract
salary: $33.65 - 40.86 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities:
- Invoicing and distribution of invoices
- Reconcile and apply payment reports to clear appropriate distributor invoices
- Analyze and review AR aging, follow up on past due invoices
- Identify and validate customer chargebacks through research or interfacing with sales department, order management, and the warehouse teams.
- Dispute credit/debit memo chargebacks as necessary.
- Correspond with customers to resolve invoicing and chargeback issues.
- Prepare monthly aging report for managerial review of customer AR balances and open chargebacks.
- Develop knowledge around business; continuously work to improve processes through technology or quality improvements.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
- B2B experience, including but not limited to big box retailers
- Chargeback experience, including but not limited to validation and dispute
- Exhibit an inquisitive nature and possess ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively multi-task and set priorities
- Attention to detail and low tolerance for error
- Strong analytical skills with problem solver attitude
- Contribute to department and recommend process changes
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Ability to work from office daily
- Ability to work well with co-workers, management, and other stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, V-Lookups) and Word
- BA or BS Business Administration/Accounting
- ERP, preferably Oracle experience.
Please contact Shaina Dabney at 213-289-5953 or reply to this post.
skills: Accounts Receivable, AR, A/R Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, Aging Receivables, A/R Review, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.