Our WA client is looking for a Cost Accountant. They're a successful organization offering, among other things,
- World-class product--this is an award-winning company, known for its innovation
- Growth opportunities--the company is doing well, adding new positions regularly, and promoting from within when possible
- Competitive pay and benefits
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
The work will include
- Inventory accounting as to review of monthly transactions, reconciling monthly detail records to the GL, coordinating and monitoring year-end physical inventory count, working with auditors on year-end requests, calculations as to excess and obsolescence, et al.
- Preparing any necessary month-end account reconciliations
- Monitoring/reviewing warranty reserves, changes of bills of materials, validity and accuracy of ERP, major sales projects & costs, et al.
Preferred background includes
- 2+ years of cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Accounting experience in a technology company
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related discipline
This client is eager to hire, so please move quickly: apply today or suggest that a friend do so. It's quick and easy.
skills: Cost Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.