Randstad Professionals specializes in placing accounting and finance professionals with premier employers. Please contact us directly to learn about our open opportunities as we place well over 1000 professionals each year. We have an immediate opportunity for a multi-store Automotive Dealership Controller that will prepare and manage financial and operational financial statements and OEM financal statements.
The multi-store Dealership Controller must have proven hands-on experience in preparing OEM financial statements (domestic and foreign) for multipe locations and have experience working in a high volume fast-paced environment. The Dealership Controller will also provide hands-on accounting, leadership and administrative support and maintain strong financial reporting controls and integrity over multiple dealerships.
location: Elmsford, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $160,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 10 Years
- Preparing financial statements in accordance with GAAP and corporate accounting policies and procedures and manufactures' requirements (OEM Financial Statements)
- Managing the daily accounting and administrative operations of the automotive dealerships
- Develop and maintain effective cash management system and keeping the General Managers informed on accounting trends
- Performing timely month-end closings and submission of financial statements
- Manage and safeguard assets and ensure proper financial reporting controls
- Work with dealership staff and sales managers to improve revenue and reduce operating expenses
- Ensure compliance with dealership policies and standard operational procedures
- 10 years plus of automotive dealership experience in a multi-location environment
- Detailed knowledge and experience with preparing domestic and foreign manufacturers financial statements
- Demonstrated proficiency with Dealer Management System (DMS) software (ADP/CDK and/or Reynolds & Reynolds (R&R)
- Ability to multi-task, work with various levels of management and manage accounting and administrative staff.
skills: Budgeting, Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Accruals, Cash Applications, Administration, Acquisitions/Due Diligence, Cash Management, Business Analysis, Bank Reconciliations, Analysis, AP, AR, Cash Posting, capital expenditures, Cash Forecasting, Activity Based Cost, Cash Handling, Audit-Internal, Banking Operations, Capitalization, Analysis - Sales, Account Opening - Banking, Audit - Internal, Cash Forecasting/Cash Flow, Analysis - Brand/Market, Analysis - Lease/Buy, Analysis - Risk, AR Billing, Cash Position
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.