job summary: Finance Analyst - Real Estate
Looking for an opportunity to work side by side with senior management and make a real impact on the growth of this Tysons based property management/real estate developer. Then you need to find out more about thus privately-held company real estate firm with approximately 2 million square feet of commercial/retail space in the DC metro area. The Financial Analyst will work with the Chief Financial Officer and Controller to provide analytical support for current operations, pre-development, and developing assets.
location: Mc Lean, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Just a sampling of the things you will get to do:
· Financial reporting, including partnership waterfalls analysis and cash flow projections.
· Research and maintain anchor tenant metrics.
· Prepare sophisticated Excel-based analytical tools, including macro-enabled financial models valuation.
· Prepare financial analysis of prospective commercial leases.
· Prepare and monitor pro forma models for renovation and development projects.
· Interact with brokers, bankers, leasing agents, and investment partners.
· Prepare debt financing packages for prospective lenders and assist with financing and refinancing efforts.
· ARGUS valuation models and sensitivity analyses.
qualifications: You could be the perfect fit for this if you have:
· 3-5 years of commercial real estate experience and have a Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field, MBA a plus.
· Self-motivated with meticulous attention to detail and strong work ethic.
· Possess a high degree of self-confidence with capability to interact well with internal and external clients.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel.
· Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
· Proficiency in ARGUS software valuations and financial analyses.
· Experience with Yardi and Jenark software programs preferred Compensation / Benefits
Just click to apply or email resume to Perry.Brown@randstadusa.com
- Salary range is $80-100K depending on experience
- Outstanding benefits including company paid medical coverage and 401K with company match
- Free parking
skills: Acquisitions/Due Diligence, Asset Based, Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.