A Fortune 500 health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. The company specializes in distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations. Randstad is working directly with our partner, hiring for a Marketing Labeling Specialist to work in the fast growing market of Dublin, OH!
The Marketing Labeling Specialist provides business value by managing labeling projects for Client products across the Medical Segment. The Labeling Sr. Specialist Position achieves this through a cross-functional process that results in the development of labeling specifications and the subsequent submission of the label detail to the Creative Services team through the automated Asset Management System (AMS).
location: Dublin, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 32 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Effectively communicate Client labeling standards, understand regulatory and trademark requirements, and communicate appropriate needs to Product Managers during a labeling project
- Ability to work and communicate verbally and via email with cross-functional teams, and suppliers.
- Provide direction and guidance to cross-functional team members in a project setting
- Provides exceptional customer service to cross-functional teams and suppliers involved in the creation and approval of label specifications and product labels by providing:
- Frequent updates through standard communication tools to project team members, and Labeling management
- Project tracking and follow-up towards completion of milestones
- Problem-solving and problem elevation, as required
- Ability to proactively deliver project coordination and management to meet deadlines established in a fast-paced organization.
- Concurrent management of several labeling projects with variable timelines and deliverables
- Lead and enforce process execution for issue resolution. Understand, and execute proactively and independently against business needs
- Proactively identify potential project risks, identify solutions and execute flawlessly
- Expert user of the Asset Management System (AMS)
- Project routing
- Supplier liaising
- Approval routing
- Provide AMS support to other system functional users and stakeholders
- Functional support - hands on and question resolution
- Phrase management
- Ability to support the labeling creative design process, understand print and production principles
- Proficient at proofreading and reviewing packaging, labeling, and graphic content against the approved label specifications, regulatory and IP specifications.
- Continuous improvement mind set and ability to help execute on improvement projects
- Project management skill set and coordination (initiation, planning, executing, monitoring/controlling, and closing)
- Communication skills
- Risk mitigation
- Problem recognition and solving
- Prioritizes multiple tasks while meeting deadlines; proactively communicates project status (health, forecast, issues, risks, etc.) to stakeholders in an open and honest fashion. Effectively balances competing project constraints.
- Can work on several simultaneous and complex projects
- Able to contribute to the development of policies and procedures to improve processes and increase production efficiencies and customer satisfaction
- Able to complete work independently.
- Can be trusted to do the right thing 100% of the time.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years on proven experience effectively managing / coordinating projects
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to: Jessica Beal Jessica.Beal@randstadusa.com Who We Are - Randstad USA Learn more at www.randstadusa.com I will contact you as soon as possible!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.