A fast-growing and exciting company is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their team. The company is looking for a Staff Accountant to oversee General Ledger, month end, and Ad Hoc Projects.
Staff Accountant duties also include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks.
location: Chantilly, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Provide input into department's goal setting process
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- BS degree in Accounting, or relevant experience
If interested, please reach out to Executive Recruiter Tyler McDermott at 202-800-7922 and email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
skills: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.