Randstad Professionals is partnering with our client in search of an experienced Internal Auditor for its Urbana corporate office.
This role offers dependable work life balance. This group has a very cohesive and laid back culture with a focus on teamwork and positive working relationships across the company and business units/divisions.
location: Frederick, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
This role will assisting in the planning and execution of corporate audits to include a mix of SOX, financial and operational audits.
- Prepares for audits by researching materials; formulating a plan of actions.
- Monitors compliance with regulations and controls by examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Completes audit work papers - documenting audit tests and findings.
- Communicates audit progress and findings by preparing reports; providing information in meetings.
- Provides recommended changes in the internal control structure.
- Helps to supports external auditors by coordinating information requirements.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Stays updated as to changes and new regulatory requirements. Participate in educational opportunities and reads professional publications, etc.
· Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
· Must have experience in public accounting audit (external audit or assurance) or 3-5 years in corporate Internal Audit
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to present findings, prepare workpapers and make recommendations in an articulate and professional manner
If interested, please contact Executive Recruiter Tyler McDermott at 202-800-7922, or email resume to email@example.com.
skills: Financial Audit, Audit-Internal, Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.