A leader in the IT Managing Services industry is looking for a Supply Chain Finance & Performance Management Leader to help bring their client, a global social media powerhouse, to the next level. This individual will support AR/VR through the establishment and management of best-in-class global supply chain/C-COPS financial practices. They will lead reporting, planning, budgeting, forecasting and analyses to measure the health of the operations relative to goals, targets and budgets. Additionally, this role will work with XFN teams within AR/VR, FRL to drive E2E speed, efficiency, flexibility, and scalability for the customer experience and supply chain.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $160,000 - 190,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Develop OPEX and CAPEX budgets and forecasts. Provide measurement of daily, monthly, and quarterly financial and supply chain plans and results
- Measure and present KPIs relative to goals, targets, budgets and trends; contribute to the creation of new metrics and scorecards
- Conduct ongoing, ad-hoc analyses to identify areas of financial risk and opportunity such that leaders have visibility and lead time to take action. Offer thought leadership to interpret and frame complex data/analyses into the simple.
- Complete financial modeling and business case development (i.e. distribution network modeling)
- Automate/improve measurement and reporting tools; develop new measurements and tools to fulfill business requirements
- Foster cross-functional collaboration and alignment within AR/VR and Facebook to drive communication, integrated planning and execution. Leverage organizational expertise and bandwidth
- Establish finance/analytics strategy for AR/VR C-COPS. Leverage standard FB practices where applicable.
- Create analyses to establish historical cost and service baselines for C-COPS. Set Northstar metrics.
- Prepare annual budget and quarterly forecasts. Build and manage high-quality expense & COGs budgeting and forecasting processes for the non-revenue & revenue supply chains.
- Monitor and provide direction for monthly financial close activities related to C-COPS to ensure coordination and data validation for accurate financial statements
- Create and maintain daily, monthly, and quarterly financial plans and results vs goals, targets, budgets and trends
- Create "right-sized" business case templates for OPEX and CAPEX investments, including ROI, NPV, IRR, as needed.
- Co-collaborate and complete business cases for vendor contracts and other C-COPS needs.
- Develop and maintain distribution network modeling
- Create simple, scalable reporting, including at the executive-level.
qualifications: Education and Other Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Supply Chain Management required
- Master's Degree (MBA, Finance) preferred
- Prior management of employees required
- Prior experience in content, publishing or a related field a plus
- Start-up environment experience preferred
- Able to travel up to 10-25% of time
- Able to be in a stationary position for a considerable time (sitting and/or standing)
- Able to collaborate with colleagues via face to face, conference calls, and online
If you think you have the qualifications to take this company to the next level, or know of someone, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation and resume review.
skills: Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.