Rapidly growing $100M Consumer Goods Company seeks a Finance Director to oversee the Accounting and Financial Management of their US Division. The Finance Director is the number one Accounting and Finance Professional in the US and will report in to the US President. This is a hands on manager that will be part of the Executive Management team and will help drive the direction of the business.
location: West Harrison, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 70 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Deliver all group monthly reports, forecasts, and plans
- Follow up on reporting to external stakeholders
- Oversee costs, general accounting, accounts receivable/collection; protect assets by establishing, monitoring and enforcing internal controls; maximize return and limit risk on cash.
- Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow
- Manage and report on bank covenants
- Provide status of financial condition of the business by collecting, interpreting, and reporting key financial data. Audit financials and processes, action open issues, and participate in peer reviews and audits.
- Manage budgets and control expenses; arrange for audits as required.
- Support and engage strategic initiatives. Partner with businesses and Product Line Controllers, and foster open and reasonably frequent communications
- Overall responsibility for tax issues ensuring full compliance with statutory obligations and fiscal optimization.
- Proactively work together with the Group-CFO on investment-cases, treasury and working capital, fiscal optimization, transfer pricing documentation, etc.
- Manager consolidation process
- Review and challenge contract pricings and RFQ
- 7 year + experience as finance manager,
- Master Bachelor degree or equivalent in accounting/finance
- Advanced Knowledge of Excel
- Sound knowledge of corporate income taxes and recent fiscal regulations
skills: Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.