job summary: CLIENT OVERVIEW:
A leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries.
Randstad is partnering with this industry leader to help them find a Reporting Analyst in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
The Reporting Analyst is responsible for performing daily and monthly production activities including invoice processing and payment submissions.
location: Westerville, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $21 - 23 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Help with coordination and processing of invoices and payments.
- Performs daily and monthly invoice processing and payment submissions.
- Expenses cover contract labor, professional services, and software/hardware.
- Ability to support daily processing thru various applications and meet invoice deadlines.
- Systems used include: Ariba, ePurchase, Concur and Beeline. (Experience with these is not required but would be a BIG PLUS!)
- Bachelor degree in a business-related field, ideally with an emphasis in finance or accounting.
- Experience with: SharePoint, MS Access, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Ariba, (ePurchase), Concur, Beeline and SAP. - BIG PLUS!
- Time management & organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented, with ability to complete invoice processing accurately, timely, and in a presentable manner.
- Ability to interact with vendor contacts to process and solve invoice and payment related issues.
- STRONG ATTENTION TO DETAIL - "Out of the box problem solvers who are "solution-minded"
skills: Access, Excel, Invoices
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.