job summary: Pricing & Merchandising Analyst
The person hired for the position of Pricing & Merchandising Analyst will work with the companies personnel to manage merchandising rebate calculations, payment requests, and reporting. They will be responsible for accurate data management for program definitions, program calculations and approvals. This includes the used of audits, reports, and adherence to processes that have been established to ensure timely and accurate results.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Primary Responsibilities include:
-Build and maintaining merchandising programs
-Administer merchandising claims
-Utilize WEBI, as well as Excel to validate sales and program results
-Clearly and effectively communicate results of program calculations and payment liabilities.
-Ability to manage deadlines effectively to ensure established payment metrics are met.
-Generate non-routine and difficult research analysis when requested.
-Negotiates and counsels with an audience which may not be knowledgeable in the subject area
-Demonstrates solid persuasion skills and manages differing interests and perspectives
-Actively participates in relevant corporate programs/initiatives. Key Attributes of a Successful Candidate:
-Strong analytical and problem solving skills
-Strong time management and organizational skills
-Excellent analytical and communication skills
-Ability to work in ambiguous situations with minimal supervision
qualifications: Basic Qualifications:
- Must have very good excel and writing skills. They need to be able to handle v-look ups, pivot tables
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of two (2) years of combined experience working in business marketing, finance, accounting, and/or auditing
- Combined experience with advanced Excel functions including conditional formulas, indexing, pivot tables, and/or data visualization
- Must have very good excel and writing skills. They need to be able to handle v-look ups, pivot tables,
-Experience with reporting software such as WEBI
skills: Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.