Randstad is partnering with an industry leader to help them find a Contract Analyst / Procurement Specialist for a position in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
The Contract Analyst role is responsible for negotiating and writing contracts for services with outside vendors working in conjunction with business unit personnel.
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 32 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Review existing contract documents to identify, edit, and assemble supporting information to complete contract files, in order to ensure policy adherence on a quick timeline.
- Prepare and draft the deal summaries.
- Write performance criteria and service levels that match the business requirements.
- Write modifications to existing agreements using various models, with oversight.
- Assist and potentially lead the negotiation process through data research, preparation, issue recognition and escalation of issues for non-complex contracts.
- Draft new purchase/sale orders and contracts, and amendments/letter agreements/notices under existing agreements.
- Determine contract pricing/rates/surcharges pursuant to escalation provisions.
- Assist in administering and ensuring data integrity in the Contract Labor Program.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in modifying contract General Terms & Conditions.
- Maintain contracts and documentation
- Four + (4) years of related contract and/or supply chain experience or related experience in work activities and projects.
- Experience following policies, practices, standards and rules of the company and those regulations and procedures required externally.
- Understand various price models, cost containment models, pricing caps, total cost-of-ownership model, and indices.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage executive stakeholder requests in a positive manner with a high level of customer service.
- Strong Microsoft Office experience.
- Experience specific to contracting, sourcing, or legal support for Professional Services and Consulting Agreements experience is not required, but an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field of study.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Ariel Smith Ariel.Smith@RandstadUsa.com
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: Contract Administration, Purchase Orders, Purchasing/Procurement, Contract Maintenance/Renewal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.