Our Client is searching for a Senior Accountant with 2 years of Audit Public Accounting and 2 years of private experience
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Manage and assist the Company's entity consolidation and accounting close processes and functions.
- Coordinate with various groups within the organization and proactively drive accounting close
- Prepare various analyses to support external audits and reporting requirements and other ad hoc management reporting/projects.
- 2 years of auditing experience - Big 4 or mid Sized public accounting firm. Knowledge of accounting principles and practices and reporting of financial data, GAAP.
- Multiple accounting applications, general ledgers and financial operations / reporting systems
- Expertise in use of finance computer applications and accounting spreadsheets, including financial instrument modeling
- Superior analytical, quantitative and communication (both oral and written) skills
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish goals through partnerships built on mutual trust, fairness, integrity and honesty
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA (or working towards
- Strong Excel Experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.