The Sales Coordinator is accountable for providing top-notch pre-sales support to all sources of business. This individual is a primary point of contact and resource for producers and back offices for items relating to the insurance pre-sales process, including product information, case design, illustrations, and assistance with any marketing or new business and underwriting needs.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 56,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Maintain and manage company accounts.
- Produce quotes that are both timely and accurate.
- Follow-up with stakeholders to determine that illustrations meet their needs and help complete the sale
- Build solid relationships with key stakeholders, including, producers, back offices, wholesalers and internal counterparts.
- Areas of responsibility for each account include but are not limited to maintenance of phone lines, outages, billing, reporting, etc.
- Communicate directly with customers, sales and customer service staff.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and MS Access
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a group
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity please email Steve Mazur at firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Excel, SalesForce.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.