job summary: Staff Accountant
Hyper growth global technology-driven payments company is seeking a Staff Accountant to support their corporate accounting functions and handle everything from the general ledger and month-end close to supporting AP and other functions. This role will morph over the next 6-12 months as they scale and take on a lot more as this would be getting in as they are experiencing a high growth period.
Qualified candidates will have 1 1/2-5 years of accounting experience.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
As our Staff Accountant you be part of a small but highly valued Finance team. Expected to be self-managed and driven by team goals, you will have the opportunity to take the ownership of the day to day accounting and financial operation functions. Duties
- Assist in the month end close process and general ledger functions
- Manage the cash settlement of merchant and customer payments and receipts
- Work with our payroll provider, Trinet, to process payroll ensuring employees are paid timely
- Own expense reimbursement process
- Manage entire A/P process
- Drive improvements in processes and procedures you handle
- Ad hoc finance projects, including external audit requests, expense reporting, and tax matters
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required 1 1/2-5+ years of experience in Accounting/Finance/Audit
- Proven ability to improve processes and drive efficiency
- Experienced in MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Hunger to learn, apply skills, and grow within the organization
Please apply for further consideration.
skills: General Ledger, AP
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.