A large privately held company with operations throughout the United States has engaged Randstad Professionals on a search for a Senior Financial Analyst. Our client is considered the industry leader, both in terms of actual market share and for their superior product offerings. They have had significant top line and net income growth over the last ten plus years, and they have plans to grow further in 2018 through both organic means and acquisitions.
Based on this growth, they are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to add to their Finance Department and support the analysis functions for a new group within Finance.
Employees previously at this level have a track record of being promoted into more senior roles including management. You will see how your work actually positively improves the business!
location: Mansfield, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $72,500 - 86,750 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
This Senior Financial Analyst will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Preparation of a variety of monthly reports used by internal management and investors/owners.
- Assist with budgeting, forecasting, and related analysis for several subsidiaries and at the consolidated parent company level.
- Work closely with other departments including Sales to help them better understand operation results and improve both top line and bottom line results. You will be a true "Partner" to the divisions.
- Coordinate projects deemed necessary to improve the results of operations and streamline processes.
- Create PowerPoint presentations for the Board of Directors and others.
- Perform trend analysis.
To be considered for this position, our client is requiring the following:
- Two years or more of financial analysis and a 'team player" mentality.
- Experience in a company with revenues of at least $100 million.
- Willingness to travel to subsidiary locations in the USA.
- Software and system knowledge (ERP) and excellent Excel (macros, pivot tables, lookups) and PowerPoint skills.
- Four year degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or other business major
Our client is located in a convenient location commutable from Providence, South of Boston, and the 495 corridor. The salary range is $72,500 - $86,750 plus a discretionary bonus.
For confidential consideration please contact Justin T. McAloon, CPA, via email at email@example.com
. Only professionals meeting the minimum requirements above will receive a response to their inquiry.
skills: Budgeting, Financial Analysis, Variance Analysis, Business Analysis, Financial Reporting, Finance Model, Analysis - Sales, Financial Reporting - Internal, International Financial Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.