Randstad Professionals is currently seeking an Accounting Manager for a new position with a non-profit organization located in York, PA. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Accountant with Supervisory experience to take the next step in their career, or a tenured Accounting Manager to get in to a fantastic organization.
This is a temp to perm
role therefore candidates must be available to interview and start immediately. The pay range for this position is $28 - $32 an hour and will be determined by experience and systems skill level.
location: York, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 32 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Manage the accounting and finance staff to assure adherence to corporate SOPs as well as state and federal regulations
- Handling the day to day operational accounting procedures including accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Perform budget, forecasting and financial analysis as well as generate reports including financial statements
- Oversee month end and year end closing procedures including creating, reviewing and confirming journal entries as well as performing bank account and general ledger reconciliations
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; Master's / MBA a plus!
- Five years' experience in a Senor Level Accounting or Finance role; experience with fund accounting preferred
- Proficiency with utilizing multiple systems at a time, including MS Excel
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.