job summary: OUR CLIENT:
One of the largest electric utilities company in the U.S., serving over 5 million customers in 11 states!
Randstad is partnering with this industry leader, helping them hire a Financial Analyst for a position in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Compiles and analyzes financial information for an organization.
- Develops revenue analyses, expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations.
- Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management.
- Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Experience with Excel and can run existing data queries using SAS.
- Good Communication Skills
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Ariel Smith Ariel.Smith@RandstadUsa.com
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: Financial Reporting, Focus Reporting, Financial Reporting - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.