Private company in Northern Virginia is looking for a Payroll Specialist with experience with high-volume payroll processing for an exciting direct hire opportunity!
The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for helping to process payroll for over 1700 employees bi-weekly, be part of a two person payroll team, and work with divisions throughout the company to ensure timely payroll processing company-wide.
location: Woodbridge, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Process payroll for over 1700 employees
- Have ability to handle payroll during times of high turnover
- Ability to communicate effectively with directors and employees across company
- Plan ahead for payroll processing, including offsite payroll
- Help HR on-board new employees
- Monthly reconciliation of liability accounts to be included with payroll taxes
- High-volume payroll processing experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience processing payroll in-house is preferred
- Experience with Great Plains is preferred
If interested, please contact Executive Recruiter Tyler McDermott at 202-800-7922 and email up to date resume to email@example.com.
skills: Payroll Processing, Payroll - 500+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.