If you enjoy working independently in a laid back environment while handling Accounts Payable, this is the job for you! This rapidly growing waste management company, is adding an accounting administrator to their team to help with processing 50 invoices and expense reports in Quickbooks every week in addition to various office responsibilities. The ideal candidate will have experience handling vendor inquires and process A/P in Quickbooks, and be a self-starter that can work with little to no supervision.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 45,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- Process 30-50 invoices/week, and correspond with vendors as needed.
- Handle Amex cards and expense reports using expensify expense tracking
- Process 1099's
- Mail/Distribute checks weekly
- Provide documentation for external auditors
- Manage Bank deposits and lock box
- Manage office supplies
- At least one year of Accounts Payable (A/P) experience
- Quickbooks experience required, enterprise edition preferred
- Expensify experience preferred
- Professional communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Self-starter and organized'
For immediate consideration please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Accounts Payable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.