The individual in this position is responsible for the audit and review of per diem expenses and credit card transactions in the Concur Travel & Entertainment reporting system. The individual in this position will be responsible to ensure all per diem expense reports are in full compliance with internal controls policies and company procedures.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $36,000 - 41,600 per year
work hours: 9-6,8:30-5:30
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Review employee expense reimbursements and per diem expenses
- Audit Travel and Entertainment reports in Concur. Ensure their adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Monitor employee expense inbox and answer questions/ help employees with expenses as needed.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining strong working relationships with the locations served
- Conduct monthly training for expense reimbursements, per diem and new concur users. Train and educate employees on policies/procedures and potential areas of concern
- Recognize and escalate urgent/sensitive issues to management
- Ensure that expenses have correct GL coding and are properly approved
- Work to resolve employee issues until full resolution and follow up by committed time to employee
- High School Diploma or GED
- Up to one year related credit card experience and/or training.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creator
- Must have strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience with 10-Key
- 1+ years' related invoicing experience and/or training in the Oil and Gas industry
skills: Expense Reports, Concur
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.