job summary: Randstad Professionals
recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to assist in collecting customer payments and reconciling accounts.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Contract
salary: $18.00 - 30.05 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 3 Years
- Reviews past due accounts and all associated back-up and payments related to invoice to verify validity
- Coordinates with customers and other departments to ensure payment received or credit as needed.
- Reconcile client accounts
- Researches and responds to employee or customer billing account questions in a timely manner; i.e., ACH, bank deposits, rebates, credit cards, invoices and back up, etc.
- 3+ years of Accounts Receivable experience (invoicing, payment application, collections, account reconciliation) needed
Compensation is up to 18/hr based on experience. Qualified candidates please email resumes in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
skills: Commercial Collections, Consumer Collections, Invoices, Payments/Cash Posting, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.