A Fortune 500 health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. The company specializes in distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations. Randstad is working directly with our partner, hiring for a Customer Order Manager to work in the fast growing market of Lewisville, TX!
The Customer Order Manager provides personalized service and creative solutions executed through a flexible technology platform making providers are more confident in prescribing drugs, patients can more quickly obtain and complete therapy, and manufacturers can directly access more actionable insight than ever before.
location: Lewisville, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $13 - 15 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks
- Works on routine assignments that require basic problem resolution
- Refers to policies and past practices for guidance
- Receives general direction on standard work; receives detailed instruction on new assignments
- Consults with Supervisor or senior peers on complex and unusual problems
- Responsible for handling approximately 25 - 40 inbound calls per day with ability to determine needs and manage accordingly
- Create and complete accurate referrals and applications and keep updated on policy or procedural changes
- Resolve patient's questions and concerns regarding status of their request for assistance
- Enter detailed information into company proprietary software while conversing via telephone
- Place outbound phone calls for patient follow ups or confirmations
- Maintain quality while providing an empathetic and supportive experience to the patient by controlling the patient conversation and educating the caller
- Interact with the patient referral sources to process new applicants
- Steward patient accounts from initial contact through final approval/denial
- Process all patient applications in accordance to set policy, procedures and PHI compliance
- High School education required
- 2-4 years related customer facing experience and/or training desired or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience or knowledge of practices and procedures commonly used in a call center or customer service environment highly preferred
- Knowledgeable of insurance billing methods and general pharmacy operations a plus
- Ability to properly utilize all computer systems including Word, Excel, MS Outlook, Company Proprietary Software (DiseaseTrak), and Cisco telephone software.
- Capable of multi-tasking on computers while conversing with patients via telephone in a cubical setting
- Strong attention to detail and quality documentation
- Exceptional verbal communicator with friendly tone, empathy and customer centric focus
- Independent worker and self-starter with solid time management skills and ability to work with high volume production teams
- Continuous learner with a desire to move into a senior level role
- Solid work ethic and driven to achieve daily/weekly metrics
- Adherence to company attendance policies
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to: Jessica Beal Jessica.Beal@randstadusa.com Who We Are - Randstad USA Learn more at www.randstadusa.com I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.