Randstad is partnering with one of the top Oil and Gas companies in the US that is looking to add a Director of HR to their Dallas location!
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 200,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 12 Years
- Serve as Corporate HR resource to HR managers, Plant Managers, and Directors
- Develop and implement human resource policies, practices, procedures and initiatives that are aligned with the business strategy, objectives and values of the organization while ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensure that compensation programs are administered equitably across all assigned manufacturing facilities and business lines of the Corporation.
- Provide support and reinforce all human resource programs that improve productivity to compete on a global basis
- Planning, staffing, salary administration, employee relations, labor relations, communications, benefits administration, employee training & development programs, personnel administration, community/public relations, performance management, and medical.
- Bachelors Degree required
- 12+ years of professional HR experience in a supervisor role.
- Working knowledge of employment regulations, National Labor Relations Act, ADA, FMLA, FLSA, OSHA, Title VII, workers compensation and unemployment.
- HR experience in a manufacturing setting preferred
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
skills: Business solutions, Benefit Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.