job summary: AR & Billing Coordinator
The AR & Billing Coordinator will be responsible for invoicing customer, tracking sales and processing payroll.
location: Santa Ana, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Invoicing Customer and following up on payment.
- Reviewing Incoming Contracts for terms and conditions.
- Ordering insurance certificates as needed.
- Logging and tracking sales and then processing sales commissions.
- Processing Payroll biweekly for 20+ employees.
- 1-3 years of billing or AR experience.
- Experience with QuickBooks is required.
- Strong Excel.
- Organized, meticulous attention to detail is required.
- Willingness and ability to learn and grow to meet the changing requirements of the job.
$20-$22 per hour Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Ashley at 949-265-5821.
skills: Billing, AR, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.