Randstad is partnering with this industry leader to help them find a Marketing Scrum Master
for a position in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
The Marketing Scrum Master is responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of marketing tactics that create demand for sales and generate revenue growth. This role will manage campaigns teams using the scrum agile methodology ensuring timely execution to drive results. In addition, this role will recommend project success factors/milestones to manage, monitor and measure progress against the campaign road map
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Master's Degree
experience: 8 Years
- Manage programs that deliver the right messages to the right audience at the right time, leveraging analytics and life cycle marketing techniques.
- Monitor and analyze buyer behavior across personas to understand how marketing activities across the buyer's journey motivates purchasing; continually refine the process to maximize efficiency.
- Partner cross functionally with stakeholders including; opportunity, campaigns, content, field marketing, marketing operations and solutions marketing managers to evolve and improve campaigns
- Deliver periodic status reports and facilitate status update sessions directly related to campaign progress
- Provide input to the campaign road map outlining the necessary steps to execute
- Ensure standardized processes are followed across the campaign development and execution process
- A Customer Marketing focused professional will drive expansion of the Client solutions within our customer accounts:
- Assist with developing customer marketing strategies that focus on the Customer segment and priority verticals to drive up sell/cross-sell and deepen customer relationships.
- Enable the execution of integrated up sell, cross sell and thought leadership campaigns
- A Prospect Marketing focused professional will create opportunities for sales among new accounts:
- Assist with developing marketing strategies that focus on the Prospect segment to stimulate demand and create awareness of the Client.
- Manage the execution of marketing programs to meet lead generation objectives.
- Monitor and analyze lead behavior across to understand how inbound marketing activity converts prospects into customers throughout the buyer's journey.
- A Key Accounts Marketing focused professional will create opportunities for sales targeting key accounts:
- Assist in developing a strategic plan to help drive engagement within key accounts.
- Manage the execution of strategic marketing programs to achieve sales goals within key accounts.
- BA/BS degree required in related field or equivalent experience. MBA preferred.
- 8 + years of experience in marketing and/or business strategy
- Marketing experience in an online B2B business with a track record for driving growth (preferably SaaS customer or life cycle marketing)
- Familiarity with the latest digital B2B marketing and selling concepts
- Ability to frame insights and communicate recommendations simply and effectively
- Experience influencing cross-functional teams to achieve shared objectives (product, marketing, sales, creative, planning, etc.)
- Strong messaging, content development and writing skills
- Strong cross-functional stakeholder communications and engagement
- Strong analytical skills to measure and optimize programs
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience with CRM automation tools (e.g. SalesForce.com), marketing automation platforms and analytic tools
- Experience with audience and market strategy
- Familiarity with the talent field and how organizations attract, hire and retain top talent
- Experience with the analysis of marketing campaign results, including recommendations for strategic and tactical changes
- Strong team player is required to work within a small team and contribute to the positive team spirit.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate effectively across all levels of management in a highly matrix-ed and/or agile environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Will bring a "work hard, get stuff done" attitude to this energetic and fast-paced company where people genuinely enjoy both the work they do and the people they work with.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.