Are you self-motivated? Do you require minimal supervision while being able to maintain confidentiality? Does your background consist of handling clerical duties, confirming tax ID numbers and accounting? Any experience with Chrome River?
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 68,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Coordinate w ith the Accounting department and other Firm personnel as required to ensure payments are made on a timely basis and that rush requests are handled daily.
- Respond to inquiries from the Foundation Board, partners, associates, and staff regarding Firm approved sponsorship payments and payments from the Kirkland & Ellis Foundation.
- Assist with the administration of the Employee Matching Program, including tracking matching requests and verifying matching limits.
- Compose, type, and proofread correspondence, memos, and emails.
- Assist with special projects; work associated with special projects will vary and will be assigned as the individual demonstrates skills to handle additional responsibilities
- This position interacts with employees at all levels and requires a strong customer service orientation. Excellent verbal and written communications skills, attention to detail, and a commitment to excellence is imperative.
- At least 3 years of finance, accounts payable, and/or administrative support experience, preferably in a law firm or the professional services industry, showing progressive growth in responsibilities.
- A Bachelors degree preferred.
- Intermediate MS Excel skills are required; familiarity with the 3E Elite financial system and Chrome River expense and invoice management application is highly desirable.
- A desire to learn new skills and to expand their skills over time is necessary.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.