A company located in North County San Diego is seeking an Accounts Receivable Analyst for a 6 month position. The Accounts Receivable Analyst will be responsible for day to day management of receivables, billing, and aging reports. This is a great position for a recent college graduate with at least 3 months of hands on billing, invoicing, and cash applications experience!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 20 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Set up new accounts and manage change requests for existing accounts
- Cash receipts, daily wires, lockbox, and deposits
- Credit and debit memos
- Dispute and payment discrepancy resolution
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3+ months of experience in a similar role (internships included)
- Experience in the health sciences, biotech, pharmaceuticals, or related industry preferred
Click to apply now or email your resume to Russell.Morris@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Accounts Receivable, Billing, Cash Applications, Analysis, AR, Month-End Close, Cash Posting, Invoices, Aging Receivables, Coding/Batching, Payments/Cash Posting, 1099s, A/R Review, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.