Our client located in Philadelphia is an international distributor seeking an Entrepreneurial Accounting Professional to serve as a integral member of its corporate accounting team. This position offers and excellent opportunity for energetic individual looking to bring a strong skill set in corporate accounting and financial statement preparation analysis to directly impact a growing organization.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Assist in preparation of comprehensive monthly, quarterly, and annual reports from operational management team.
- Analyze monthly operating results, manage balance sheet and income statement accounts and prepare journal entries.
- Perform as an integral team member throughout the annual financial statement audits.
- Assist in SOX compliance issues and internal controls.
- Month-end close - Close entries, balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Lead and be part of special projects as assigned
- Team player mentality with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- 1-4 years of professional accounting experience. Client is open for candidates out of public accounting or out of private industry.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting from a recognized program
- CPA license or aspirations to work toward one out client will support that
- Desire to learn new areas and assume additional responsibilities as company continues to expand and grow.
- Aggressive self-starter with ability to work as a key member of the team and independently.
For Immediate consideration to join this exiting and growing organization please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cecilia Bjurstrom l Sr. Executive Recruiter Randstad Professionals Finance & Accounting | Human Resources E-Mail: email@example.com Direct: 610-382-9742
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.