Entry Level Data Analyst
· Analyze transactional activity for consistency and accuracy; liaise with appropriate team(s) and/or individual(s) to facilitate the required adjustments
· Assess the impact of industry, legislative, and/or other changes and develop and communicate required procedural changes resulting from the industry and legislative changes
· Perform required reconciliations
· Perform analysis on tax and security research
· Research historical activity as necessary to respond to internal business partners in adherence to our service level agreements
· Review and analyze the integrity of data (client, security, and transactional)
· Responsible for required tax withholding and reporting
· Perform data and tax package analysis as well as year-end controls and verification
· Create and distribute the 1099s, 1042S forms, and tax packages
· Ability to identify areas of improvement and recommend efficiency enhancements
· Cross train with other team members, other operational teams, and CSG
· Document and enhance procedures and training documentation
· Document and enhance MIS relating to data analysis, inquiries, and maintain daily MIS
· Ensure adherence to procedures, control policies, and service level agreements
· Communicate and participate in multiple operational, technological, and business projects (business requirements, testing, implementation, procedures, etc.)
· Liaise with business partners to assist in the development, enhancement, and implementation of best practices
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
Excel (PT & vLookups) is a must and VBA macros would be a "definite benefit."
Access database experience would be nice to have also.
They prepare 1099s, 1042s, and dissect large data sets.
2-3 hours/day will be running thru tons of spreadsheets.
Another 2-4 hours/day will be answering clients' questions, mainly internal clients.
Training will be side-by-side and on a shadow bases. Tax training will be available for candidates with minimal tax experience.
There will be a large increase in OT opportunities starting in January thru March 15th for FTE. This could include working Saturdays for 6-8 hours. May not be required of contract candidates but make them aware of this note.
Once we know you're interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly!
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.