Do you have a passion for financial planning and analysis and want to directly impact the direction of a company and have interaction with the C-Suite? We are looking for three (3) Senior Financial & Operations Analysts who specialize in Capital Expenditures, Lease Operating Expenses, and G&A. Step into the role of Senior Financial Analyst where you will be responsible for budgeting and forecasting, compiling reports, and crafting business plans to make a direct impact on growth. The ideal Senior Financial Analyst will be Degreed in Finance or Accounting and have a minimum of three (3) years of experience with an emphasis on oil and gas. The salary is up to $90,000 plus great benefits including working a 9/80 schedule! Interviews are being scheduled for the week of 11/5 so please email Kourtney Kadrich at email@example.com immediately!
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Analyze monthly/quarterly Regional budget variances.
- Prepare monthly Internal Management Reports for Operations and G&A departments.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual company G&A and District budgets.
- Work with Operations to coordinate monthly/quarterly/annual forecasts for internal reporting.
- Maintain the underlying processes and systems that ensure the accuracy of the fundamental data used for management reporting and budgeting.
- Coordinate with accounting to ensure corrections are made.
- Communicate with Operations, Accounting and Corporate Reporting for monthly analysis of operational results.
- Help create a new set of financial analysis tools for Management
- Work on special projects and prepare Ad Hoc reports.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferable in finance or accounting, or related field; MBA, CPA certification a plus.
- 5+ years of work experience with at least 2 years in accounting, financial analysis and/or budgets.
- Strong MIS/PC background; strong analytical skills.
- Collaborative team player who thrives in cross-functional working environment.
- Accuracy, compliance with established procedures critical.
- Advanced Excel Knowledge required
- Hyperion experience preferred.
Interviews are being scheduled for the week of 11/5 so please email Kourtney Kadrich at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately!
skills: Budgeting, Financial Analysis, Forecasting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.