We are hiring for a Client Billing Specialist to perform business analysis as it pertains to client database, researching billing history, posting invoices, preparing and validating billing feeds, performing analysis on client databases to determine data errors and leading the corrections of the data prior to invoicing clients.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Prepare, review, and approve client invoices
- Ensure accuracy of invoices; research questions and resolve any discrepancies
- Assist with the preparation invoices
- Assist with cash apps
- Ad hoc projects and reporting
- Experience billing at a law firm is required
- 5+ years' experience
- Proficient with Excel and ERP systems
- Solid demonstrated customer service skills.
- Good communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Good aptitude with numbers and strong attention to detail.
skills: 3rd Party Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.