Randstad is seeking a Financial Operations Analyst for a client in the North Charlotte area. This position will work directly with the controller and have a lot of exposure to senior leadership throughout the organization. The company is experiencing growth and advancement opportunities exist moving forward from this position.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
The Financial Operations Analyst will be responsible for:
- Understanding the operational functions of the business
- Variance analysis
- Developing/updating/maintaining procedures
- Ad hoc analysis and projects as needed
The ideal Financial Operations Analyst should have:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 2-6 years experience in financial operations/financial analysis
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong presentation skills
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to effectively create/maintain relationships with multiple departments and employees
If you or someone you know is interested in learning more about this position, apply to this post and a member of our team will reach out to discuss.
skills: AS400, Variance Analysis, Accruals
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.