job summary: Long term consulting opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Billing clerk.
location: Universal City, California
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 19 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
Below are a few responsibilities that will be handled in this position:
- Create manual invoices in the accounting subsystem for non-license fee related billings
- Prepare and post billing journal entries for internal customers in SAP
- Create manual invoices in SAP
- Ensure all the billing is completed
- Assist the departments AR related questions
qualifications: Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related area
- Minimum of 1 year accounting experience
- Strong computer and Microsoft Suites skills, including intermediate or advanced Excel skills with knowledge of formulas, pivot tables, and v-lookup, are essential
- Experience with SAP is strongly preferred
skills: MS Office, Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.