A large, publicly-traded real estate company in San Diego is hiring a Director of Financial Reporting.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- review financial statements and present to the Board
- manage ASC 805 procedures
- review 10-Ks, 10-Qs, and other relevant documents to be filed with the SEC
- oversee accounting staff
- Ad hoc projects
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- CPA required
- Big 4 or similar public accounting experience strongly preferred
- Real estate industry experience required
skills: Excel, General Ledger, Financial Reporting, Yardi, 10-K, 10-Q
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.