We are actively seeking a Staff Accountant position with a growing company north of Boston. The Accountant will be responsible for assisting in the timely and accurate preparation of weekly and monthly accounting and financial reporting for all offices. The Accountant will be responsible for assisting the Controller in the monthly closing process, analyzing and reconciling general ledger accounts, and working with system interfaces.
location: Woburn, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Completion of the weekly revenue and payroll reconciliations and related interfaces.
- Completion of the monthly revenue reconciliation.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts as assigned.
- Research and book journal entries for transactions.
- Prepare and review all divisional overhead allocations for accuracy.
- Prepare all weekly/monthly analysis as required.
- Research and respond to questions regarding P&L's for expense and revenue.
- Additional responsibilities as required by applicable division.
The ideal candidate will have 1 to 3 years of accounting experience along with a four (4) year accounting degree. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with management at all levels are required. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized, detail oriented professional with the ability to handle multiple priorities while adhering to strict deadlines. This person will also be self-motivated and have the ability to problem solve. Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Excel are a must (Knowledge of ERP system is a plus)
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.