Tax Manager needed for growing company in Palm Beach Gardens.
location: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Master's Degree
experience: 7 Years
Responsibilties will include:
- Manage review of federal, state, and foreign partnership and corporate tax filings including workpapers, tax accounting, and adjusting entries.
- Manage Tax compliance.
- Responsible for assisting with planning, monitoring, and delivery of Schedule K-1s to fund investors.
- Help manage process investor state and foreign withholding matrices, waivers, and exemptions.
- Research tax issues as necessary.
- Manage annual/quarterly withholding tax calculations and payments.
- Manage and review of sales/use tax and local business tax filings.
- Review ASC740 (FIN 48) tax positions.
- Review foreign and domestic entity classification elections.
- Review financial statement footnote disclosures for partnerships.
- Respond to IRS and state agency inquires and tax notices.
- Extensive partnership/real estate tax experience.
- Strong knowledge of tax code, compliance and procedures for partnerships.
- Minimum five to seven years of Public (Big 4) accounting experience.
- CPA required
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- Minimum of five years of experience preparing/reviewing partnership tax returns with a public CPA firm.
skills: TAX, Corporate Tax, Partnership Tax, FIN 48, Corporate Tax-International
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.