Accountant needed for very stable and growing company in Boca Raton. Company has excellent benefits, work/life balance and opportunity for professional growth. The Accountant is primarily responsible for preparing month end closes as well as financial statement preparation, including preparation and posting of journal entries, analysis of balance sheet accounts, analysis of construction P&L accounts, and initiating all wires within their region.
location: Boca Raton, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Obtains necessary information for month-end close with preparation and entry of monthly journal entries, bank reconciliation, and maintenance of cash sheets.
- Completes balance sheet schedules for utilization in the correct reporting of monthly financials and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Reconciles monthly interest and loan balances to lender statements.
- Prepares financial statements and supporting schedules (including weekly investment reports, monthly division overhead allocation schedules, and quarterly division account balance and division equity advance reports) for all entities in assigned portfolio.
- Manages cash activity - Initiates wire transfers and records all cash activity related to their portfolio in a timely manner
- Prepares bank reconciliations.
Salary: $55,000 - $60,000 Lisa.Goodman@randstadusa.com
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- Minimum of three to five years experience in accounting and full financial statement preparation is required
- Multi-family real estate industry experience with an emphasis in construction is preferred.
- Ability to follow and apply Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Ability to perform cash forecasting, planning and management.
skills: Financial Statements, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.