job summary: Senior Finance Analyst
Responsible for the financial review and planning related to the assigned functional areas. Primary role is to provide timely financial information and support for the business partners in order to make fact-based decisions on sales and spend that drive the support functions they support. Perform insightful analysis to identify financial improvements or leverage spend for the functions to achieve strategic goals..
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the monthly financial close process
- Support the budget/projection process
- Financial statement analysis and ability to clearly articulate to senior leadership and corporate FP&A
- Provide business partner support and input for daily activities, budget vs. actual analysis and special projects
- Maintain the systems that support the financial review/close/budget/projection process
- Support the management of capital projects, new product introduction business cases and other requests
- Other Ad hoc reports and assignments
Expected Areas of Competence
- Demonstrates strong communication (oral and written) skills and business acumen
- Ability to be key business partner and present to senior leadership
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills
- Understands accounting, financial and modeling concepts and processes
- Ability to work in a team-driven environment
- Exhibits a high level of attention to details
- Highly motivated, self-starter willing to deliver results and meet strict deadlines
- Demonstrated characteristics of high potential for future development opportunities
- Computer literate; intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills required
- Knowledge of information systems and their application to Finance; Hyperion, CPM, XA ERP experience a plus
B.S. in accounting, finance or related field. Minimum of 4-6 years of experience required in finance or accounting. MBA, CPA, CMA a plus.
Up to 10%
Interviewing now! Please apply above and if you have any questions reach out to Jenna Jones at Jenna.Jones@Randstadusa.com.
skills: Financial Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.