job summary: Branch Manager - Banking
Full-time | Permanent position
Randstad is searching for a Branch Manager
As the Branch Manager
your day-to-day responsibilities will focus on business development; building lasting relationships with existing and potential customers; coaching, mentoring and developing a team.
location: Peabody, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES -
(Include the following (but is not limited to:)
- Internal business development by building enduring relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Establish first-name-basis relationships with all regular lobby customers, and will maintain consistent, meaningful contact with the branch's high profile clients; such communication will extend beyond the lobby and will require regular written and telephone contact.
- In addition, outside calling to these existing customers, promoting their satisfaction and retention, is expected.
- This individual will ensure that teller and platform staffs support the overall goal of relationship building by providing the coaching and management that results in industry-leading consultative sales and service quality.
- Current Retail Banking management experience REQUIRED
- Minimum of 4 (four) years of sales & service/retail banking experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work related experience
: $70K - $80K
, plus the ability to earn sales incentive bonuses Application Process:
Submit your resume today to Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org
. Not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218
skills: Branch Management, Retail Banking, Banking Relations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.