A Fortune 500 health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. The company specializes in distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations. Randstad is working directly with our partner, hiring for a Payroll Specialist to work in the fast growing market of Dublin, OH!
location: Dublin, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 9 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- This role prepares expenses and tax liabilities for G/L accounts
- Maintains payroll tax returns and payroll files for employees
- Calculates gross/net pay while factoring in commissions/bonuses
- Garnishment knowledge and understanding of garnishment laws
- Demonstrates working knowledge of payroll tax laws and payroll practices.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of HR policies impacting payroll such as PTO, LOA, disability, etc.
- 2-4 years of experience.
- Familiar w/payroll deduction rates and deduction limits
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to: Ariel Smith Ariel.Smith@randstadusa.com Who We Are - Randstad USA Learn more at www.randstadusa.com I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.