job summary: Planner Buyer Agent III
One of the nation's leading providers of energy is currently seeking an experienced professional to join their team as a Planner Buyer Agent III.
If you possess experience in material forecasting, project planning, and you are proficient in Microsoft Office and ERP systems - preferably SAP, we'd love to hear from you!
location: Osseo, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $24.28 - 30.00 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities:
- Works with BU partners at Work Order creation and coordinates material/service procurement & fulfillment activities.
- Ensures material/service planning and fulfillment requirements are met through SC and BU processes.
- Understands flow of demand to inventory, master agreements, and other purchase transactions.
- Executes POs accurately and in a timely manner.
- Develops/implements procurement strategies to achieve cost, schedule and quality goals.
- Achieves inventory management, scheduling coordination, supplier management, and process improvement objectives.
- Appraises, market, sells, and disposes of surplus assets.
- Leads customer material gathering, asset sale, and disposal requirements issue resolution, disputes and performance issues.
qualifications: Minimum Qualifications/Experience Needed:
Preferred Experience Needed:
- Material forecasting and project planning knowledge Basic contract knowledge, negotiation and project management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in SC Management, Engineering, Project Management, Business, Finance or equivalent experience Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ERP systems
If you wish to apply, please send your qualified resume directly to:
- Experience working with SAP ECC.
- Supply Chain certification
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.