Randstad Professionals has a client that we are working with that has an upcoming exciting opportunity for a Staff Accountant position. It offers a great compensation, strong company culture, and the ability to learn a lot/further advance in your career! Does that sound like something you'd be interested in hearing more about? If that answer was yes please click below to apply!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Reviews, analyzes, and post journal entries
- Balance sheet and income statements preparation analysis
- Record and track monthly accruals
- Assist in the month end, quarter end, and year end close process
- Assist with annual audit process
- Ad-Hoc reporting
- Other duties as needed
- Accounting or Business degree
- 2-5 years accounting experience
- Strong Excel skills a must!
Salary range: DOE (depending on experience)
skills: Financial Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.