Software company in San Mateo, CA is seeking a Billing Specialist to cover a leave. Billing Specialist will be reporting to Revenue Accountant. Billing Specialist will work in a team of 3 staff members.
location: San Mateo, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 40 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 3 Years
- Prepares all customer billings
- Verifies billings are accurate and complete (products, services, payment schedules)
- Reconciles bookings to billings
- Set up revenue schedules in ERP
- Verify all accounts renew or validate the account cancelled
- Communicate with customers and other departments regarding customer inquires
- Works with collections specialist to ensure timely collections and generates any adjustments or credit memos
- Keeps accurate billing system and customer files
- Assist with month end close
- 2-5 years of Accounts Receivable and general accounting experience
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with SaaS, fixed fee and T&M billing
- Intacct or Netsuite and Salesforce experience required
- Intermediate Excel skills
Click to apply.
skills: Netsuite, Intacct, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.