A company located in Central San Diego is seeking a Payroll Coordinator for a temporary to hire opportunity. The Payroll Coordinator will be responsible for processing multi-state payroll for 700+ employees in a fast paced setting.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 4 Years
- Process multi-state payroll for 700+ employees
- Payroll coding to general ledger
- Process payroll deductions, direct deposits, 401K payments, and wage garnishments
- Input and track PTO accruals
- Process new hire paperwork
Position will require a LiveScan fingerprint background check, drug screening, and TB test.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field (preferred)
- 4+ years experience processing high-volume payroll
- Experience with Ultipro and intermediate Excel (pivot tables, vlookups)
Click to apply now or email your resume to Cherie.Owen@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Human Resources, Unemployment, Payroll Tax, Payroll Processing, Data Processor, Withholding Taxes, Payroll Tax-Multistate, Payroll - 500+, W-2 End of Year, Workers Compensation Reporting Claims
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.